Tales From The Borderlands

Discussion in 'Borderlands 1 and Future Titles' started by teamxxlp, May 3, 2015.

1. teamxxlp

teamxxlp New Member

So I have to say that I've played through the available content for this game, and I pretty much love the entire experience. The game is fun and well put together, which I wasn't so sure of before the game came out. What are your thoughts on the game?

2. Corten

Corten New Member

Would you recommend buying it? I mean, I haven't been disappointed with Telltale games so far, but you can never know.

3. teamxxlp

teamxxlp New Member

As far as TellTale games are concerned, this one is a buy. It's a lot of what you'd expect, but the episodes are pretty fun and I'd say they're worth buying. I don't have any major complaints about Tales From The Borderlands. Let's put it that way.

4. MrZ0mbiesFanatic

MrZ0mbiesFanatic New Member

I haven't had the pleasure of playing this game yet sadly, but I love all of Telltale Games so I am sure I would love it.

5. teamxxlp

teamxxlp New Member

You should definitely buy it. It's not that expensive, and you'll get a few hours of enjoyment out of it each playthrough. There is plenty of comedy throughout the game, too. I've played through it a handful of times now.

6. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

I'm not quite sure if I should buy it or not even though my friends said that it's a pretty cool and funny game. From what I've read on this thread it seems like I should purchase it.

7. rookeh

rookeh New Member

Can somebody clue me in a little bit on the story? Don't tell me what's happening in the story of course, but how does the story tie into the overall story? I love Telltale games and I'm really looking forward on getting this one. After I beat Borderlands 1 and 2 that is :D

8. Siraphine

Siraphine New Member

I ought to get around to watching a gameplay video. I'm so hesitant to give it a try because I know it's going to be very diffferent from traditional Borderlands. In my head, different almost always means bad. Maybe I'll snag a copy if it goes on sale this summer.

9. themusicliveson

themusicliveson New Member

I think Tales From The Borderlands is possibly my favorite game from Telltale and it's tied with Borderlands 2 for my favorite Borderlands game.

It's true that the play style is very, very different from the other Borderlands games since Tales is more of an interactive story but it's a great interactive story. The characters are all really great and I'm super excited that they and the events of Tales have been accepted by Gearbox as part of the official Borderlands canon.

It's also a really important game that I think will be important for Borderlands 3, if we ever get it. A lot of important stuff happens in tales that will definitely change a lot of things for the previous vault hunters in the next game.