What are your favorite Easter Eggs?

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by Siraphine, May 9, 2016.

1. Siraphine

Siraphine New Member

Hey, guys!

I was wondering what kinds of easter eggs (there's a ton of them) that you've found in-game, and what your favorites are!

Personally, I'd have to say my top favorite is the gun named Gwen's Head. Jack screaming, "What's in the box??" when you find the gun in the Dust was the best. -- Referencing the movie, Se7en.

What have you found?

2. Sworden

Sworden New Member

As I only recently started playing, I'm really liking the audio recordings both given as quest rewards and those scattered throughout sanctuary. While I'm not really sure if they're easter eggs, it was cool and somewhat painful listening to Jack just killing Helena like that.

I actually went and looked up her wiki page thinking she might have somehow survived. Yeah, my thought process there was a little too naive...

3. me mow

me mow New Member

The only one I remember stumbling upon while playing was "Donkey Mong." I had a chuckle at that, he throws barrels too. I've heard there are a lot of easter eggs for other games like Minecraft and Bioshock buy I haven't stumbled upon any others yet... at least ones that I've caught onto.

4. themusicliveson

themusicliveson New Member

I loved the Bioshock reference in the Captain Scarlett DLC with the Big Daddy and Little Sister that randomly shows up during a side quest because it was so expected. I didn't even get it my first play through. The second time around I had a total WAIT A MINUTE moment.