What is your favorite Boss Battles?

Discussion in 'Borderlands 1 and Future Titles' started by Ryan3Burst, Sep 25, 2012.

1. teamxxlp

teamxxlp New Member

All of them. I enjoyed destroying the game's bosses. :p

2. pvolk

pvolk New Member

These are both my favorites, too. I loved the whole Zombie Island DLC but the battle with Undead Dr Ned was the best part of it. Every time I replay the game, this is the one I look forward to the most.
    The BNK-3R battle is tied with the final battle with Jack as my favorite battle of BL2. It was quite challenging since BNK-3R keeps flying off and then you have to deal with the turrets and lasers until it comes back.

3. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

I'm in the same boat as most of the people as well. The battle with BNK-3R is up there, tied up with Jack. They were both pretty hard to beat, but very satisfying if you are able to do so.

4. Siraphine

Siraphine New Member

Boom Bewm and BNK-3R!

Boom Bewm is such a simplistic battle and it makes no sense why I love it so much, but it's one of the first battles of the game and it always sticks in my mind. It might have something to do with getting to blow up Cl4P-TP afterward... ;)

BNK-3R is just a fun fight all around. It's got a decent level of difficulty and a huge map. It's just a really interesting battle. A good combination of both land and airborne mechanics, and it's at a crucial part in the story so it's very exciting.

5. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

Does anyone hate Master Gee as much as I do? it took me hours to finally beat him and I didn't look back, it's not the most fun boss battle, it gets repetitive quite quickly as well.

6. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzels New Member

The last boss in Borderlands, The Destroyer, he was just the most memorable on my playthroughs. To me it was a good end to a game that for the most part stuck to the Mad Max inspired locales and enemy types.