What would be a cool addition to this franchise in the future?

Discussion in 'Borderlands 1 and Future Titles' started by fuzyon, Sep 1, 2015.

1. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

I'm honestly expecting some more futuristic weapons and overhauled maps, but other than that I'm not really sure. The game already has a lot of the things that I love about games of this genre.

2. Nemesysbr

Nemesysbr New Member

Some sort of pets system. I understand Mordecai's whole deal was that he was the one with the eagle, but I still think everyone should be able to have some sort of friendly helper. Killing bandits can get pretty lonely :(

3. igasmurfa

igasmurfa New Member

I don't know if it already exists or not, but because BL loves to have weird weapons where the actual bullets travel in unique ways maybe there could be a laser-tagging system for aerial strikes or to have drills shoot out from the ground where the laser is pointed.

4. rookeh

rookeh New Member

Ooh, that sound amazing. I only started playing the game yesterday so I maybe talking nonsense here, but I'm not too sure about @FuZyOn 's idea about futuristic weapons. I feel like Borderlands already has a very nice and unique setting and there's not need to make it anymore unique than it already is.

5. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzels New Member

I would love to see the further exploration of the sci-fi elements and themes that have appeared so far, and maybe more of whatever type of alien the destroyer was. I think the Pre-sequel had it right in terms of expanding on the futuristic game-play elements.