DarkSiders

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by overcast, Sep 27, 2017.

1. overcast

overcast Member

One of the game I enjoy playing on console is darksiders. This game has a lot of action. And naturally most of the such games are packed with story too. This series of game seems to be good for those who like FPS action games.

Have you tried darksiders? What's your experience with it?

2. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

No I haven't but it does look like a fun, action pack game to get into. Similar to Skyrim and Dragon's Dogma.

3. overcast

overcast Member

Both the released games so far are indeed good. And you can see that games such as this are worth playing. I'd say that games such as this needs to be developed on recurring basis. As they bring real value in the table.

4. pmk1996

pmk1996 Member

I have heard of this game but am currently busy trying to complete other games. I will check it out soon.

5. saniamirzatennis

saniamirzatennis New Member

I heard about this game from my brother. He told me that this game is worth playing and it is full of an action game. I will give a try to this game as I heard a lot about it.

6. overcast

overcast Member

It's a good game if you are into action. Lot of you need to watch the videos on youtube. And also see the walk through. Then I am sure you are going to enjoy the game for sure.