Growing the forum

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions' started by JSmith, Nov 3, 2012.

1. toni-bologna

toni-bologna New Member

Thanks for the encouragement you two! I have taken the time to set one up.

It is live! :D
    https://twitter.com/BL2Forum

Dale, I tend to like Twitter more than other social media websites like Facebook and Linkedin as well. I love how simple it is. As I did with my Max Payne community's Twitter feed, I thought of going about this community's Twitter feed in a similar way. I have chosen to follow certain Twitter feeds like 2K games, Gearbox Software and Randy Pitchford, and I plan to retweet things like DLC announcements and other important information.

Maybe I could tweet about certain things happening on the forum in the future, like new changes, raffles and anything else that could help inspire activity.

FTK, I am happy to hear that. Maybe we could work out graphics in the future for the Twitter feed? I certainly don't need them anytime soon, I am in no rush with this project. :)

2. FearTheKick

FearTheKick Legend of the Badlands

Whatever you need, just PM me and I'll get it right to you. :)

3. daleweed

daleweed New Member

You know you might be able to get Randy Pitchford to retweet a tweet from the forum account to get attention to the forum. He retweets from fans all the time so...just a thought.

4. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

Do eet!

5. FPSPearce

FPSPearce PyroPearce the Invincable

i know we have a facebook page and i dont know if i am the first person to say this but why not make a twitter page?

6. aFunnyFatGuy

aFunnyFatGuy Badass with a Badassitude

I can handle the facebook page, but the I'm not much in the way of twitter. I just dont like it lol.