Gwens head

Discussion in 'PS3' started by will1981, Feb 26, 2013.

1. will1981

will1981 New Member

Does anyone know anything about the Gwens head gun? came across it this morning in a box out in the dust with jack sacasticly saying " aww whats in the box?" amp gwens head, dam 6605, acc 93.3, fire rate, 12.5, reload 1.5, mag 19, chance to slag 18%, red text "thinking outside the box" burst fire, 38% critical hit

2. FPSPearce

FPSPearce PyroPearce the Invincable

it is one of the best guns in the game, i cant link a video to it at the moment because i am at school but type in on youtube Unique Weapons Guide Borderlands 2 gwens head. there should be a video by yoteslaya and he did an in depth run down of it and if you cant fin that here is the wiki page http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Gwen's_Head that should help

3. Alien FireFly

Alien FireFly Alien Overlord V.I.P

aww whats in the box and Gwens head is a reference to the movie Seven with Brad Pit and Morgan Freeman. If I remember correctly the head in the box belongs to the wife of Brad Pits character in the movie.

4. will1981

will1981 New Member

thanks fps it looks like a good gun ill keep hold of it

5. FPSPearce

FPSPearce PyroPearce the Invincable

it does. and the way jack says awww whats in the box is almost identical to how brad pitt asked morgan freeman what is in the box