New to BL2 forums

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MorbidMobius, Nov 5, 2012.

1. MorbidMobius

MorbidMobius The Lord of Slag

Hey all! Names Morbid and I have a bandit killing problem...:confused:

Hehehe but enough of that I'm usually online with my gf she plays as well (splitscreen online FTW!!). Truth be told shes got a higher badass ranking than myself and I'm having a little bit of a problem getting back on top. Right now if your trying to add me I may not reply so quickly because I just moved into a new place and won't be getting my internet setup till the following week but please don't hesistate to add I will reply. Thanks and I all hope to see ya out there!

8-X MorbidMobius X-8

2. DragnRydr02

DragnRydr02 New Member

hey im new as well. add me if u ever need any help. im tryn to find more friends to play this with. currently on have 2 on my friends list on PSN that play. DragnRydr02 is my ps ID and im mike

3. Redferrari1998

Redferrari1998 The Moderating Legend

Welcome friend of friends, we should play sometime maybe.

PSN - redferrari1998, i will be playing halo 4 for a while though

4. FearTheKick

FearTheKick Legend of the Badlands

Welcome to the forums! Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if you ever need anything. :)

5. MorbidMobius

Thanks to all that posted back and viewed! Like I said as soon as i get my interwebs rolling at my new place i'll definitely be adding you guys. Until then happy hunting! :D

6. MorbidMobius

*update*!!

I know this was strictly for intros and nothing else but I did want to finally announce that I will finally be online tomorrow from home and be able to hang out more and play online with other people. It has taken me quite a bit of OT hours at work but finally Satan Claws (Santa Claus for those who don't get my twisted version =D) will be deliverying early. I will be able to do much more now with the forums as well as online. So expect some more out of me and if any one happens to have questions for me, shoot me PM or just ask! Thanks to those of you that have been standing by...=)