Who is this guy?

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by Travis95, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Travis95

Travis95 New Member

Heya guys, i was just out and about exploring the world as you do, when some psycho attacked me named "Savage Lee". Does anybody know if this is a easter egg or some sort of reference that i dont understand? :)
    Just feel like im missing out on something as it was my first named mob i found that wasnt a boss fight perse.
    Thanks all

2. VirusOnUrXbox

VirusOnUrXbox New Member

He is a bonerfart hunter... I mean bullymong hunter
    He always spawns in the marrowfield where u find corporal reiss in an early mission.
    He's another farmable mini boss u get the legendary unkempt Harold from him.
    Sometimes when u spawn in you can see enemies already on your map
    Savage lee is fighting bullymongs. You can kill him then and he will spawn in the
    Marrowfields as well.

3. FearTheKick

FearTheKick Legend of the Badlands

Savage Lee was once a psycho naturalist who loved Bullymongs so much, he's learned their ways and now lives among them. He can be found on the east side of Three Horns, killing bullymongs. He can jump a sizeable distance, comparable to a raging goliath, but he shouldn't present too much of a threat to the player unless they have rushed the main storyline, neglecting to level up through side quests.

- Savage Lee has a small chance to drop the legendary Torgue revolver pistol, Unkempt Harold.
    - Has been spotted near the Bullymongs on the path toward Corporal Reiss.
    - Savage Lee's name may be a reference to comic book writer Stan Lee. Savage Lee often shouts 'Excelsior!' when he attacks, this is also one of Stan Lee's catchprases.

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Savage_Lee

4. Travis95

Travis95 New Member

Ahh okay cool, thanks very much for the info. I didnt think to look on the wiki hehe, will he have a chance to drop Unkempt Harold for a level 13?

5. VirusOnUrXbox

VirusOnUrXbox New Member

Yeah he'll drop it according to what level he is