Your Favorite Of All The Borderlands Games?

Discussion in 'Borderlands 1 and Future Titles' started by teamxxlp, Jun 8, 2015.

1. teamxxlp

teamxxlp New Member

Borderlands 1, Borderlands 2, The Pre-Sequel, Tales From The Borderlands, or even the Handsome Collection. Which one is your favorite? I'm obviously going to go with the Handsome Collection. If I have to pick a single game, I'll go with the Pre-Sequel.

2. Viorel2

Viorel2 New Member

My favorite was borderlands 2. The first one felt kind of rough around the edges and I don't know.. It just didn't suck me in like borderlands 2 did. I've yet to play the pre-sequel but from what I've seen think that borderlands 2 will still remain my favorite.

3. teamxxlp

teamxxlp New Member

Borderlands 2 is definitely an improvement over the first game, which was solid in and of itself. I put so many hours into that game before I finally started to get even slightly tired of it!

4. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

Both Borderlands 1 and 2 were amazing and I have to agree, the 2nd version is a really big improvement over the first one. That being said, I like the Pre-Sequel too.

5. pvolk

pvolk New Member

Borderlands 2 is by far my favorite game. I don't think I have ever been more excited for a game to come out than when they announced it. It's still the only game I've ever preordered. The first game was great, it got me hooked into the series. The Pre-Sequel was pretty good but I just feel like they nailed it with the second one. Everything about it is perfect: the plotline, the characters, the humor, the add-ons, the weapons. I've probably put over a thousand hours into it by now and I still play it all the time.