About me - Stormy31

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stormy31, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Stormy31

Stormy31 New Member

Hey Guys!
    You have all seen me a bit around the forums but who i'm does no one know :eek:

So let me tell you a little about me

Im a born gamer, ive played games all my life, but im no fat guy playing 24/7, just that natural pro gamer :)

When im not Gaming i either drive motorcycle, hang out with friends, work, or drink... But what i realy do is sleep, sex, game, eat & REAPEAT (JOKE)

Here's a picture of my Motorcycle bought in 2011 new,
    PICTURE, its mah
    love
    [​IMG]
    But when i dont do that, i game.. Here's a picture from the 32 hours gameplay from Borderlands (EXTREME GAMING SPREE) (just when the game came out)
    [​IMG]
    & Ofcourse lets not forget me.. Im educating (is it called that?) as a Graphic Designer.. My dad is a tattoo artist, he also plays Borderlands 2! :D
    Im 18 years old by the way!

[​IMG]
    I like techno, dubstep & SOME rock..
    & im from NORWAY!

Hope someone else make's a post like this, wanna know more about yah guys. Would be fun to putt a face to your name!

& My real name is actualy Storm :eek:

CYA INGAME - STORMY31

#1 Stormy31, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
  2. Beg-Me-4-Mercy

Beg-Me-4-Mercy New Member

Very nice varadero :)

3. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

Good to see there are other hardcore gamers who don't act like the stereotypical overweight gamer. Great introduction!

4. Stormy31

Stormy31 New Member

Haha XD

Would like a thread like this from you Sacrid! :D

5. MorbidMobius

MorbidMobius The Lord of Slag

Nice presentation! A++ with a F in front for....F@cking Awesome! Once I get my interwebs connection in order (yep still no go =( ) ill definitely be going all out so yeah. Not the typical stereotype either as you will see later on but definitely nice to meet you stormy. And I believe that is your real name because I went to high school with a chick (evil twin perhaps?!) and her name was storm too.

*Edit* - From the states in case you were wondering about your twin...that is evil....all the way on the other side of the world.....i think...never really like geography....ok ill stop rambling =P

6. moosemeat

moosemeat Pandora's Woodland Beast

Awesome! Nice motorcycle, btw!

7. Judas

Judas New Member

this is an introduction and a half! sweet stash of energy drinks! You actually played 32 hours of BL???!!! LOL