Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Saru Inc, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Saru Inc

Saru Inc New Member

Hey guys,

I'm Saru, GT is Urtehnoes -- found this when I just googled bld2 forums, for general discussions on the game.

Not really sure what to say here, so just a blurb about my Borderlands 2 experience:

I'm not really a video gamer, but I saw the commercial for this game and was hooked. My lil bro has this for his computer, and I watched him play a bit with Tiny Tina -- I love the wittiness and satire that is soaked into this game. Heck, I could listen to Psycho's babble their awesome idioms and sayings all day long. So awesome.

I currently have a level 50 Mecro, Siren, Zerker, level 36 Commando, and level 18 Assassin. I think I like the Assassin/Mecro/Zerker the best. Currently, I found a mod (ironically it's blue) that adds +5 to money shot, which adds damage to the last round fired in a clip -- so my purple shotgun with the Bee that does 800% damage, and since the gun uses something obscene like 6 shots per clip, its roughly every other shot is just obscene. Although I've been farming Warrior for very, very long for CC, not gotten yet. I read that each tiem you beat him originally you get a legendary, so the first time I got an awesome Volcano, and every other single time I've gotten the legendary face mask... Along with the purple face mask. hah. I've been cheated!

Yeah so.... Lol I guess that's it. I don't think I'll post much frankly, I'm more of a reader, particularly because my lack of knowledge of the game's backstory/more technical aspects doesn't put me in a position of great knowledge so I typically don't comment on the threads.

but before I go, my Favorite echo recording: (paraphrased) "Flanksteak, look at these guns Marcus gave us, this one shoots fire, goddamn fire! I've been using it to roast my food, and girlfriends, and maybe Marcus will give us more guns, more guns, more guns!!!!" hahahaha.

2. FearTheKick

FearTheKick Legend of the Badlands

Welcome to the forums, Saru Inc! Shoot me a PM if you need anything. :)

3. Redferrari1998

Redferrari1998 The Moderating Legend

A big hello to you kind sir! Keep your trolling for another forum, please :)

4. targe69

targe69 Banned

Hey welcome to the forum. If you play on xbox 360 and you ever need help with farming or raid bosses let me know. I would be glad to help.

5. Judas

Judas New Member

Hi mate, welcome :)

6. Stormy31

Stormy31 New Member

Hey m8!

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy :)