Last Post Wins!

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by FearTheKick, Dec 18, 2012.

1. aFunnyFatGuy

aFunnyFatGuy Badass with a Badassitude

I like some dubstep if mixed with other genres, like Korns newest album I thought was amazing.

2. bapx17

bapx17 New Member

I feel working 14 hrs a day coming home gettin on BL2 for 5hrs sleeping for 2 making my wife and kids food in the morn then playing for 3 more hrs is the best, there is more to this story maybe a diff day lol

3. MorbidMobius

MorbidMobius The Lord of Slag

would definitely love to hear it a diff day

4. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

I'm just gonna leave this here....

[YOUTUBE]MrQjAYicW-0[/YOUTUBE]​

#244 Sacridfire, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013
  5. bapx17

bapx17 New Member

I have news its bad and maybe good, but IDK, I'm beening layed off in 2 weeks, but the only good news is i can play bl2 till I get my new job, and I'm hoping i get the one lol

6. aFunnyFatGuy

[YOUTUBE]JM1W_r7IQ2k[/YOUTUBE]

Here is the one from when my brother and I were a tag team. If nothing else watch the spot at about 1:39

7. bapx17

bapx17 New Member

Nice vid, makes me think back to when I watched the "WWF" and i thought it was soo real, and was the coolest thing ever and how I wanted to become one of them

8. aFunnyFatGuy

It's surprisingly more real than people think, I've had many very real injuries.

9. FPSPearce

FPSPearce PyroPearce the Invincable

we had a guy come talk in one fo my classes who use to be an athletic trainer for the WWE. he said everything you see is real but it is all scripted. its real blood real punches so on. he also said people put razors in there hand wraps to cut themselves to make it look more bloody.

10. aFunnyFatGuy

It's predetermined and scripted yes. The punches are pulled but still connect. Also, studies show that everytime you get slammed on the mat you take the same amount of force as getting hit by a car going fifteen miles an hour (not going fast but doing it over and over in a course of 15-20 minutes adds up).
    As far as cutting ourselves, we use little pieces of sterilized razors wrapped in electrical tape to make a small cut just at the base of our hairline. Now make no mistake, I HAVE been busted open the hard way. The chairs and weapons we use are very real. People assume wrestling is fake because it is predetermined. Now WWE is no longer wrestling, its Entertainment. Independent wrestling is where the action is. BTW this is post 500!

11. FPSPearce

FPSPearce PyroPearce the Invincable

that doesnt sound like it is cut out for me

12. VirusOnUrXbox

VirusOnUrXbox New Member

Ah another independent wrestler cool deal I'm glad I'm not the only one on this forum who wrestles. How long you been working? I've went all over North Carolina myself but Clayton near Raleigh is the best atmosphere I've worked in, unbelievable crowd.

13. aFunnyFatGuy

I have been working 10 years now. Been all over Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. North Carolina is definitely where the business end is but Georgia is definitely more fun lol. What is your working name?

#253 aFunnyFatGuy, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
  14. VirusOnUrXbox

VirusOnUrXbox New Member

My gimmick is big country Chris Armstrong I work in overalls and a sleeveless flannel shirt I got a video on YouTube but it was before I wore my gimmick up in Clayton in a 6 man tag my brother has all my matches he still has yet to put them up. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pW2yMrKMv6o that's the match from Clayton if anyone's interested I'm the tall guy in the blue and black singlet I start and finish the match the ending is great.

15. aFunnyFatGuy

How long you been working? Who trained you? And what all promotions you worked for?

16. VirusOnUrXbox

VirusOnUrXbox New Member

I been working bout 4 years total jimi love trained me he's the short guy who starts and finishes with me. I've only worked for the AIWF mid Atlantic name but we've been all over North Carolina wrestled in front of a couple hundred people and have wrestled in front of 20 people lol. I've had to ease up working some I had back surgery in march of last year I've only worked 4 times since surgery it takes a toll with all the slams. You know what I'm talking bout.

17. aFunnyFatGuy

I was trained by the Infamous Brodie Ray Chase, worked for HVW, NCW, SCW, SWA, PWA, FWA, SVW, TWF, FMW, MCW, and many many more. Held the HVW tag team titles, NCW tag team titles, PWA heavyweight title, MCW hardcore and united states title. Met a lot of cool guys and a lot of A-holes along the way.

18. VirusOnUrXbox

VirusOnUrXbox New Member

I hear ya I've met my share a a holes as well and worked with a few but we all were friends. We'd all beat the crap out of each other then go to hooters and get hammered lol I'd have to say the coolest guy I've met is good ol rock n roll express Ricky Morton I've met a bunch of guys over the few years I've done it but he is awesome to hang out with. I was awestruck when I met demolition lol.

19. aFunnyFatGuy

Im sorry but Ricky Morton is an asshole, but Demolition Ax is always a pleasure to work with. So is the Barbarian, one of the funniest guys to talk to. Jerry Lynn is also one of the coolest guys ever.

20. VirusOnUrXbox

VirusOnUrXbox New Member

Yes Ricky Morton with Robert Gibson is an asshole but from my experience when Ricky is away from Him he's cool as hell. I bet Jerry Lynn is cool as they come he's just seems like he would be.