Slagga with The Bee

Discussion in 'PC/Mac' started by Kiesijemmari, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Kiesijemmari

Kiesijemmari New Member

Hi!

Is Slagga good with The Bee even that it has yellow x3 multiplier after its damage count? Or am I better off with some standard SMG with no multiplier?

Thank you already!

2. Corten

Corten New Member

Unless you can find a better SMG I'd stick with that, it's really good in my opinion.

3. bavinnie

bavinnie New Member

Basically the slagga is probably one of the best weapons for the slag and swap methods in general, so in a way it's one of the most worthwhile guns to hang onto all around

4. teamxxlp

teamxxlp New Member

I like the Slagga myself, so I wouldn't hesitate to go with it. I'm sure most people would agree on that.

5. frostie

frostie New Member

My opinion on the combination.

It depends on which class you play. For example, gunzerker would be very good with this, having slagga in one hand slagging the enemy while still doing damage, and a heavy-damage weapon in the other. It it still good for other classes, but not quite as effective. Have fun!

6. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

I don't think the guy who answered the question needs an answer anymore, but I do agree with you that it depends on which class you play. I'm impressed with the diversity in weapons and equipment in Borderlands 2 though.