What is the Drop Rates (or range) of Blood of Terramorphous?

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by UnDeSynced, May 18, 2014.

1. UnDeSynced

UnDeSynced New Member

I am a PS3 gamer (thought I'd include, wasn't sure if it made any difference in drop rate, I doubt it but it's out there) and I have constantly farmed Terramorphous with my level 50 assassin to get said Blood of Terramorphous. While farming him, I have gotton the Hide of Terramorphous, all class mods, and his grenade mod. I haven't seen his gun or relic. I have farmed him about 120 times and it was the same with BNK3R. I tried to farm BNK3R for the Sham but my attempts ended in failure. I read somewhere that guns and other loot have a chance to drop through the floor underneath BNK3R and I wanted to know, what is the drop rate of the Sham, Bitch, and Blood of Terramorphous, or range of which they drop? (ie. you farm them 100-150 times and get only one sham or one BoT). I'll give out my PSN to any playstation people who want to trade or dupe me any of those I listed. My PSN is Xebec_G0LDBL4D3 (zero not capital o). I dont have any DLC so I cannot level beyond 50. For anyone who can help, I thank you in advance.

2. BL2Roby

BL2Roby New Member

Hey there, mate.

3. BL2Roby

BL2Roby New Member

Sorry, was grabbing a bite to eat. Anyway, as I was to say, BNK3R's drop is very, very shy. I have farmed him somewhere in the 50-100 range. Haven't got anything better than a purple SMG. As with Terramorphous, he is as well, stingy with his drops. I fortunately have gotten the Pitchfork (legendary sniper he drops) from a legendary loot midget. I haven't gotten a Blood of Terramorphous quite yet, so there's that. Anyway I'm a level 61 commando, so get back to me with a reply.

4. BL2Roby

BL2Roby New Member

Also, I have a level 50 infinity and Conference Call on my other account if you want it. Along with all the other pearls and most legendaries (all level 50).

5. BL2Roby

BL2Roby New Member

6. UnDeSynced

UnDeSynced New Member

I have a level 50 Conf. Call and Infinity. I also got the pitchfork not to long ago, from terramorphous. I just need to get the Teeth and Blood and I'll never think of terramorphous again.

7. BL2Roby

BL2Roby New Member

I'll get on my level 50 Mechromancer and try to get one for the two of us. Sound good? Let me back on some news if you get it or not. And I'll do the same.

8. UnDeSynced

UnDeSynced New Member

sorry bud yea sounds good!! you already have my name on psn just get back at me and we can hopefully party up with 2 other people and farm some bosses and mini bosses !!!